Buildline Round 4 Coffs Harbour Postponed

Afternoon all,
We hope you are well and keeping safe – Following extensive consultation with Karting NSW and updated heath advice from NSW Health regarding restrictions, we unfortunately have been forced to postpone this weekend’s Buildline Round 4 in Coffs Harbour.
This is not a decision that was made lightly, but one that was made in the best interest of prioritising the health and safety of our officials, teams and their families. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause but appreciate your understanding.
For those of you who have already booked and paid for accommodation, we would like to reiterate that Round 4 has only been postponed. Hopefully, this helps with putting your reservation into credit and avoiding any issues with refunds/cancellations.
Once the dust settles over the next week or so, and we get a clearer picture of how long these restrictions will remain in place, we will provide more information about the rescheduling of Round 4.
Please reach out if you have any questions at all – Stay safe and see you back on the track soon!
TEKA Exec Committee

Trackback from your site.